No Boat? No Problem. We have your back with a selection of boat rentals to get you out in the open water on a quality boat. Give us a call for more details!
- The driver/renter of the boat must be 21 years of age, show valid government issued ID, and be fluent in English.
- Passengers under 19 years of age, have consent / waiver form signed by parent or legal guardian.
- Advance Rental Deposit of $250, in cash or by credit card, with balance due at time of rental.
- Signed Rental Agreement, including Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement.
- Your safety is our primary concern. We will review the operation of the boat with you and advise of local hazards, boating safety rules, and boundaries.
- A Pleasure Craft Operator Card or other Nautical Certification is not required, but desired. If you have one, please provide at booking.
Cancellation and Other Charges
Boat rental rates do not include fuel or taxes. Customers are responsible for ensuring the fuel level is the same as when the boat was picked up.
The Rental Deposit is fully refundable with notice of cancellation greater than 7 days from rental date.
Cancellations made within 48 hours or no shows are charged the full daily rate.
Additional Charges include the following; $10 for each additional driver, rental of fishing equipment, replacement of lost or damaged equipment.
Boating the Alberni Inlet and the Barkley Sound is an adventure to be remembered. The scenery in incredible, and you may be treated sightings of whales, seals, sea lions, eagles, bears, and various sea birds. You can explore the many inlets that include fishing resorts, floating cabins, and areas that supported whaling and logging activities in the past. Tie up in the communities of Bamfield and Ucluelet and take a stroll or enjoy a coffee and a meal.
1. Bamfield Tour
- Rainy Bay / Sunshine Bay
- Deer Group Islands
- Alberni Yacht Club
- Bamfield and Bamfield Inlet
- Poets Nook
2. Ucluelet Tour
- Rainy Bay / Sunshine Bay
- Vernon Bay / Jane Bay
- Julia Passage
- Toquart Bay
- Broken Group Islands
If you prefer to drop a line and catch salmon or bottom fish, you are at the right spot. The sockeye season starts early June and happens at our front door in the Alberni Inlet. As sockeye season begins to wind down, the larger chinook and coho salmon start to appear and can be caught through late September. Travelling a little further into the Barkley Sound provides increased opportunities to catch salmon April through September, as well as various bottom fish.
Sales & Service Advantage
We don’t just sell boats. We sell knowhow. From our factory certified Yamaha mechanics to the staff in our parts warehouse, everyone at Port Boat House is dedicated to giving you the expertise and the answers you need to get the best from your boat.